Sunday, September 25, 2011

STAR WARS EPISODE I THE PHANTOM MENACE MOVIE REVIEW

   Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace stars Liam Neeson,Ewan Mc Gregor,Natalie Portman,Jake Lloyd,Ian Mc Diamid,Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker.   The plot of the movie is two Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-wan Kenobie are sent to negotiate with the Trade Federation.  However Darth Sidious orders them killed.  The Jedi escape the ship and return to Naboo there they meet Queen Amidala.  The Jedi get her to come to Coruscant so she can plead her people's case to the senate.  Along the way they meet Anakin Skywalker.   If you are still not sure what this move's about I can't help you this Star Wars film has the most bizarre plot out of all 6 films.  The acting in the film is good except from Jake Lloyd who plays Anakin all he dose is complain. Also the most annoying character is Jar Jar Binks. The good things about the film are the podracing scene,the lightsaber battle and the music by John Williams.   Overall I don't think the movie is as bad as alot of people make it out to be. 3 out of 5 stars for Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace. I hope you enjoyed my review and I hope it helped you deiced weather to see the movie or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment