Saturday, September 24, 2011

THE LION KING 3D MOVIE REVIEW

  A quick warning before I start the review there will be spoilers because I'm assuming most people have seen the Lion King if not you really need to see it.  So The Lion King in 3D I haven't seen this in years I just remember the Lion King is my favorite Disney movie so I was really looking forward to seeing it again.   I'm going to get the one thing that was completely unnecessary out of the way before going into the good stuff.  The 3D sucked! Ok so the intro starts and it takes you right back and the intro is the best there's no dialog it's just that really classic song.   The movie has everything it has a cool father figure Mufasa,it has one of the best villains Scar who is Mufasa's brother and Simba's uncle and it has a relatable hero Simba.   So Scar tries to kill Simba he ends up killing Mufasa and than takes over the Pried lands and than Simba runs away and meets Timon and Pumba who are the funniest characters  in the movie.  Later Simba returns to Pried rock and defeats Scar.  This movie also has the coolest music.  So The Lion King is as good as before 5 out of 5 stars for The Lion King.

No comments:

Post a Comment