Saturday, September 10, 2011

I DON"T KNOW HOW SHE DOSE IT MOVIE REVIEW

   I don't know how she dose it or as it should be called I don't care how she dose it stars Sarah Jessica Parker and Pierce Brosnan.  The film fallows Kate Reddy who works in a Boston-based financial-management  as she tries to balance work and being a mother to her two kids.   I'm going to say this now "This movie is bad!" The plot is boring,the characters are not interesting and every time they try to add humor it is so painful to watch. So if you can't tell I hated I don't know how she dose it Don't see this film,don't get it when it comes to DVD don't watch it online.   0 out of 5 stars for I don't know how she dose it.  I hope you enjoyed my review and I hope it helped you decide not to see this piece of trash.    

1 comment:

  1. I took Jenna to see this movie. It wasn't great but we thought it was entertaining.Probably too much of a chick flick for you to like it

    ReplyDelete